Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday's Five: Let's Ride Away....

Hi there. Yes, I've been a bit quiet. It's been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week for me to quote Judith Viorst. It started out bad and somehow continued to get worse....even on this lovely summer Friday off I'm supposed to be having! For the rest of the weekend I'll be packing and continuing to try and pare down my collections of stuff and clutter as we get ready to move next week. One of the many awesome things about the new apartment is that it has bike storage, which means I get to buy a bike! So that's been my obsession lately, "cruiser" and "basket" bicycle searches on craigslist! Just look at this awesome website Copenhagen Cycle Chic. Such good inspiration! Hope I can work the dress-and-heels-on-a-bike look...


Photo via Copenhagen Cycle Chic


Agnyess photos via Womanx


Matte Stephen's Etsy print "Vivienne on her Bike"
Easy, breezy, dreamy look via The Sartoralist

No comments:

Post a Comment