Friday, February 26, 2010

Illuminated Invitations part deux

Okay, so my wonderful, fantastic graphic designer friend has kindly offered to LETTERPRESS our wedding invites. How amazing is that?? When you cost them out at other places they are often around 8.00 PER CARD!!! Needless to say, I'm excited...but everything has to be done this weekend because he's printing next Saturday, so that's what I'm doing! There's snow piled a foot high, but I really need to trek back up to take reference pics of the building. Here's the final inspiration board...my rough sketch of the Society of Illustrator's building, and the tall skinny envelopes from my favorite stationery store, Paper Presentation, though I haven't decide on grey or kraft paper yet. At the top left are the Love stamps I'm using beautifully designed by Jeanne Greco.

No comments:

Post a Comment